No matter debugging any product, we must first understand its characteristics. As a kind of mechanical equipment widely used in the field of industrial automation, non-standard automation equipment has brought new business opportunities for industrial manufacturing industry with flexible customization, convenient operation and diversified functions. In the use of non-standard automation equipment in the process involves more is the debugging of equipment, some common debugging skills to share with you.
1. Understand product characteristics, including appearance, dimension, tolerance, structure, process, programming, etc.
2. Clean up the parts (including standard parts and non-standard processing parts), and select the most core parts, so as to start assembly and debugging from the core parts. During the assembly process, the accuracy of the parts installed should be checked and measured to ensure the horizontal, vertical, concentricity, fit and other issues.
3. For single cylinder push-pull or lifting part, it should be ensured that the pulling and pushing should be in place, and there should be no abnormal resistance.
4. The balance, perpendicularity and concentricity of the rotating part shall be ensured. In order to achieve the precision of swing arm and indexing.
5. Pin, slot. The places with pin holes and slots should be cleaned up, and appropriate pins should be selected for positioning. The best one-sided tight fitting of the pins is convenient for disassembly and assembly. The accuracy of the clamping slot should be controlled within 0.02 to ensure the accuracy during the secondary assembly, and should not be too large or too tight. If it is too large, there will be no precision; if it is too tight, it can not be assembled.
6、非标自动化设备送料部分依据产品而定，公差带为0.1左右，可以保证产品在料道中通过时畅通无阻。料道零部件入料方向和接口处需倒斜角以 0.2*30 度为标准，具体情况依据产品而定。料道内部需做抛光处理，可防止产品刮伤，刮花。
6. The feeding part of non-standard automatic equipment is determined according to the product, and the tolerance zone is about 0.1, which can ensure the smooth passage of products in the material channel. The feeding direction and interface of material passage parts should be inverted angle of 0.2 * 30 degrees, and the specific situation depends on the product. The internal part of the material channel should be polished to prevent the product from scratch and scratch.
7. Special attention should be paid to nuts and slide rails when assembling screw rods, slide rails and non-standard automation equipment. Do not slide out of the screw rods and slide rails, so as to avoid product scrapping or affecting precision caused by ball falling out. When assembling, ensure the parallelism, perpendicularity and concentricity of parts before assembling. In order to prevent unqualified parts from deformation of screw rod and slide rail during assembly.
8. Valve speed adjustment, valve speed should not affect the production efficiency under the premise of just the speed of product transport is the best state. If the valve speed is too fast, it will vibrate or shake the product; if it is too slow, the production efficiency will be reduced.
Only by mastering the debugging skills of non-standard automation equipment and using these skills reasonably and flexibly in the process of practical application can help you debug successfully quickly and make the equipment run stably. Only in this way can the production cost of the equipment be reduced and the economic benefits of the enterprise be improved.